Monday, October 6, 2008

4th picture...........

 
I guess I will join the tagged I'm it! This is the 4th picture in my 4th folder. Any family or friend that knows us has seen this picture and might have it in their house. Will drew this picture for our parents after we got married 10 years ago. It is definately the marking of the beginning of the Lindsay and Will Warren family! So if you want to join too your tagged if you are reading find the 4th picture out of your 4th folder.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

AaronTara said...

My parents have this hanging in one of their parlors. I've always loved it.

Jean Smith said...

hmmm...i think i might have read wrong. i believe you said that will drew this picture. WHAT???!?!? that picture is amazing!!!! i didn't know you married an artist!

Kat said...

How perfect was that for it to be the 4th picture in your 4th folder. Awesome!!

Tait said...

Will I can remember you working and working and working on this picture and it ended up perfecto! Hope all is well Buddy. Cali style

Hilary said...

Wow what memories! I love the Will Warren temple drawing, he is amazing!

Liza said...

LINDS!! I am so happy you found me because I don't have your e-mail! I love your blog! I love your pictures even more. You are so talented! I am dying over Baby Kate... I haven't seen her forever. E-mail me so we can chat..lbtelford@yahoo.com.

Andrea Wilson said...

Linds, thanks for the comment! It was so good to hear from you. I absolutely love you pics of your darling kids and all your work. You are amazing. Your oldest, I think she is, looks like you to a T. I'm glad we hooked up through Liza's blog! Oh, by the way, I still have this temple picture you guys gave us for our wedding. It always reminds me of you.