Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas..........

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas! The kids and I drove around tonight looked at lights and watched "The Grinch." They are in hyper Christmas mode, but it is fun it makes me feel little again! I sent my last minute cards out a few days ago and have lost my list in my merry mess of Christmas of who I have sent them too and who is left. So instead all who never got there card and picture here is the picture!!! We love you all. Have a fun, crazy, and hopefully relaxing next couple of days.

3 comments:

Amber Staub said...

I love the family picture. You all look great. I can't believe how old your girls look. I hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Tait said...

Merry Christmas!! YOur family is just beautiful. You are going to have to lock up your girls..they are gorgeous. HOpe you guys had a great HOliday.

Hilary said...

Sooooo stinkin cute! I am loving the family picture!!! We need to ichat again!!