Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Will is a blogger?!!.........

i guess Will has officially entered the world of blogging!! He did the post of Cabo and now i am editing it so that you actually know what is going on! We went to Cabo last week and took Makenna and Taylor. They had the time of their lives ( in all their 7 and 8 years) loving every minute with their cousins. Taylor had her 7th birthday while we were there and had fun with cake, pinatas, and presents. This was a fun time bringing the girls and seeing how excited they were about everthing. The highlight for them was playing in the ocean all day everyday!!

7 things i love about tator tot:

1. Goes with the flow
2. very efficient, wakes up clothes on, brushes hair and teeth ( she will keep me on my toes forever)
3. Sensitive
4. Funny
5. Great heart
6. Helps me clean with no complaint
7. Sharp as a tack!!





10 comments:

Marie said...

Where were you guys? I love the pics but you didn't type any details...

Tait said...

Your family is looking real nice.

Jean Smith said...

aahhhh...it looks so warm and luscious there! SEVEN degrees right now here in michigan...SEVEN DEGREES I TELL YA!!!

alyson said...

Thanks Will! The pictures are so cute...love you guys.

Hilary said...

So cute!!! I love Tater tot too! Happy Birthday. I cannot believe you are 7. Looks like you guys had a great time!!!

Amber Staub said...

What a fun vacation to take with the girls. You guys all look fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tater!!! So glad you had a blast...it looks so sunny and WARM...as my fingers freeze off while I'm typing this :) Can't believe you are seven already.

Heather said...

looks so fun & warm... jealous.
such fun pictures!!

AaronTara said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! Hopefully we'll be able to make it sometime soon. We miss you guys!

Liza said...

I love that you guys get to go to Mexico every January! It would be the perfect time!! I miss you...it was fun to catch up with your life...blog style. I wish it were in person! I'm glad you guys had a great trip.