Saturday, February 9, 2008

10 years...

Weird but it has been about 10 years since Will and I started dating. We always dwell on those fabulous days of Provo. It was fun! Swimming at the Raintree staying up all night. Pretty much getting no sleep just so we could hang out and be together. Funny thing is when we started dating we just thought we were obsessed with each other because it was something new. To tell you the truth we are still pretty obsessed with each other and being together only now we have 4 other people that follow us around. WE Love it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

alyson said...

Cute Linds, I want to be like you guys when I grow up. I love that picture too.

Jean Smith said...

OH MY GOSH...can I TELL you how excited I was when I got your comment?!?!? Seriously, I found my long, lost Lindsay! Honestly, I just spent like 20 minutes catching up on your life through your blog. I came to a couple of conclusions...you are beautiful (as always), you and your husband are hot, your kids are beautiful, you rock at taking pictures, and I love your house! Wow...this is the longest comment EVER! Email me...jeanandtravis@hotmail.com and we'll catch up and talk photography!!!

Hilary said...

Linds, you a Will are so stinkin cute! I think you guys are more beautiful now than when you got murried. I hope when I get to be as old as you I can still be beautiful too!!