Monday, April 21, 2008

haircuts..........

Well by the title of the post you can tell what we did in the last few days. I decided to cut hair. So Makenna went into a 24 hour trauma about getting an inch cut off and Taylor couldn't be happier about cutting 5 inches off!!! These girls are so different.....I really should have cut Makenna's with the part down the middle you can even see stragglers in this picture!! It actually is even on both sides this picture doesn't give it justice. Unique in their own ways.................love both of them!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather said...

So cute! Also that is great that you can cut hair... if I cut my daughters hair it would have had A LOT more stragglers than
that!!!! :) LOL

P.S. it would save me some money!

alyson said...

Poor Makenna...she's been blessed with the Barrett girl anxiety!! Her and Toots are so totally different though it's true! I miss them!!

Amy Collins said...

Okay apparently Kelci was feeling left out after all the recent haircuts...Taylor and Makenna. So last night I attempted to cut her hair. That was so hard...but she was happy and I guess that makes it all worth it.

Hilary said...

Good job sis!!! It looks really good. Makenna, Makenna, Makenna!! She truly is a Barrett at heart!! P.S. Staight long hair really is the hardest to cut because you ahve to get the whoel thing totally straight! You did a great job.