Saturday, May 2, 2009

She's two.........

Happy Birthday Baby Kate!! Thats right she is still baby Kate. I just can't give up the baby part yet! These pictures just make me happy. I'm kind of mad at technology right now I couldn't get any of her cute birthday pics to load onto the computer so I found some random snaps!!

A few things I love right now:

She blows kisses from her bed to me at night and says love you.
She gives davis high fives and knuckles.
She loves to have and get peoples attention.
She goes to nursery (my first ever)
She loves hanging with her family!

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Aaron and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Baby Kate! We love your sweet personality and the way you just go with the flow!

B&A said...

OH BABY KATE!!! AHH I LOVE YOU! Happy Birthday!

Marie said...

Happy Birthday Kate! I can't believe it's already been 2 years. It was so good to see you and hang out.

Amy Collins said...

Happy Birthday Baby Kate! I agree with you Lindsay she can still be your baby!! She is such a cute little girl, with an opinion I might add...but nothing wrong with that.

Hilary said...

When did this little baby grown up?? It makes me sad that I have only seen her in the baby stage of life. I LOVE the picture of her eating the M and M's, I just love her little hands! And good luck with the 2's.......good times!

alyson said...

Happy Birthday baby Kate! She is getting so big I can't even believe it!

Jean Smith said...

she is ADORABLE. i just posted some pics of my baby who just turned two on my family blog. i am a mommy in denial...he IS my baby...not a toddler...

The Metzgers said...

She's so cute. It makes me sad I never got a girl.