Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cheap fun........

99 cents will keep kids outside for about an hour! I remember when Makenna was little and my mom bought her this automatic bubble blower it was my best friend! It could entertain without me almost passing out blowing bubbles all day. These pictures just make me laugh because they just capture the stages my kids are going through. Makenna has her stylin scarf on that she bought at target for $1 and couldn't wait to put it on the next morning. Taylor is just chillin and could probably care less about what she is wearing as long as it is comfortable. Davis has his pajamas and his shades on which he will not even go outside unless they are on his face. Kate has her old pajamas on that she HAS to wear and HAS to dress herself! These kids are fun, but man motherhood is not for wimps!






No comments: