Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Creative crazy...............

Sometimes i just go into creative hibernation but a lot of times i will have what i call creative craziness. I don't even know how to explain it but once it starts it doesn't end until I get everything done that is looming in my head. A lot of times this means that the rest of the house is a little crazy and it may even mean missed showers and a couple days hanging out in my pajamas until it is done!! I kind of was in that mode from the time that I did the Creche until now. These are a few things that got done and there were quite a few more in between all of these too! Am i crazy or is this normal?!! I will settle for crazy if you say so. Yes that is Kate in the middle of all of it she is the cutest thing and i can't stand that i can't even carry her to bed anymore. More to come on Christmas, Cabo, and life!!


4 comments:

Cortney Scott said...

I do the same thing, except I have no where to put my masterpieces! I can't wait to see pics of cabo!

alyson said...

So cute sister, I love it all! I miss you. And I want to see some Cabo pictures too!

Liza said...

Way to go LINDS!!!! I am impressed and "yes!"...that is VERY NORMAL....I do it all the time. Sooo...maybe that just makes both of us crazy. Here's the big difference-you make an incredibly cute collage of fantastic photos to show your creativity! Well done! I miss you. :)

Marie said...

your house looks great! It was so good to visit with you.